For proper viewing the following configuration is recommended:
- Internet Explorer 8.
- Microsoft SilverLight (you will be automatically prompted to install if needed).
- If the website does not load, please contact your I.T. personnel to ensure http traffic is allowed on port 8888.
For printing you would need PDF plugins. Adobe Reader 9 is recommended.
For printing zoomed-in images:
- Install Adobe Reader version 9. (Adobe Reader X does not work, uninstall if you have it).
- First click on print image. Adobe Reader should open and display the full image.
Zoom-in and print from Adobe Reader, selecting the option "Current View".
If you are not using Internet Explorer you may need to configure the following Adobe Reader preferences:
- Disallow PDF view in browser.
- Disallow fast web view.
If you have a problem navigating book type drop down list, collapse the list and use arrow key to move between book types.
If displayed image default is too large or too small, check the default zoom level at the bottom right of your Internet Explorer.
Regarding printing for Mac Safari users, please go to preference -> Security -> Block pop-up. Uncheck the block pop-up option.